10 Things about Coach Mary Beth
1. I love the Lord and I'd really like you to too! As I encourage ladies towards better health, it is through His power and encouragement that I do so.
2. My husband is from the UK originally, and is still very English-sounding when he speaks.
3. Our little girl still sounds quite English when she says certain words and pretty Texan when she says other ones. And yep, it's cute!
4. We are embarking on the journey of fostering to adopt this spring 2022.
5. I love watching cooking shows on TV--especially the Great British Bakeoff!
6. I lovelovelove cake, cupcakes, and cookies. If you combine chocolate and nuts or lemon/citrus I am 100% there for that.
7. We fostered and then adopted a VERY cute Cheweenie last year.
8. I taught elementary school for 10 years before transitioning into coaching which is teaching of a different kind!
9. I love sippers--I make up new ones all the time! My big cup always has something yummy going in it.
10. Besides raising my child(ten) in the fear and admonition of the Lord, coaching is my best and favorite thing. Helping women and families walk out of the hold that diabetes has on them is hands down one of the greatest things I've ever been a part of. I. love. it!